Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Tricks

Well our little Clara Jo is growing up and learning a lot of things! Here are pictures of her two recent new tricks!



So we thought that our little one couldn't sit up. We were at her 6 month appointment a week or so ago and her doctor asked us if she was sitting up on her own yet. We told him that she wasn't. He told Eric to sit her up on the table and lets see what she does! Low and behold, she was sitting up! Our doctor said, "Well there you go!" How were we to know...we are only her parents!! We have practiced sitting up every day and she is able to sit for longer stretches of time!




This is the trick that I am probably most excited about and have waited for with most anticipation. It is so much easier now that I can give her a bottle and she can feed herself why I do something nearby! She stills needs help with the end of her bottle, but she is doing pretty good! Love it!

9 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

love the hair bow!

AJ Candrian said...

She's so cute! I miss you guys!

Kristie said...

So proud of her! Now is when the fun begins because every day is going to be a new and amazing trick!!

Nicole Marsh said...

I know I always say it but she is dang cute!! That is great that she can sit up by herself and that she can feed herself.

Ashley said...

Your daughter is SO cute! I can't wait until ours can do cool tricks like that. I'm still trying to get her to figure out the bottle. Hope you guys are doing well!

Marisa Jean said...

Next up: crawling. Time to baby-proof the house! :)

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

She is just so cute and tiny!!!

Karen said...

Haha! That's too funny. Who would expect you to know she could sit up anyway...
We need to get together again.

dcprattfamily said...

Yeah CJ! She's growing up so quickly! The tricks just keep a coming!