Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taco Bell Virgins

Don't say that my blog post title didn't hook you in? :)
Eric and I drove down to Orem a few weeks ago to help his sister Kris move into her new apartment. Eric's family (Mama Yo, Daddy Yo, and Shane) met us there and we all pitched in and got her moved in a rushing manner. Afterwards, we decided to go grab dinner! So where did Sommer suggest.... Taco Bell! Only to find out they have NEVER been! Say huh? We fixed that. We had a fun dinner of great food and family togetherness! We definitely had to take pictures of the first time experience!




6 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

CJ is such a doll!

The Arciniegas said...

I'm so glad you helped them experience that fine dining establishment. When are we going to do a Taco Bell run? Cute pictures!

Nicole Marsh said...

Really? They had never been there? That is really weird. Good thing you took them.

Stephanie G. said...

WOW! Never had Taco Bell?!? I'm glad you fixed that. See you soon, and Clara is getting SO big, she looks like a giant compared to Nathan, we'll have to take pictures. :)

Mary and Dean said...

Oh my stars! I can't believe it. We practically lived off Taco Bell in Rexburg. Every Tuesday it was grocery shopping and taco bell. If my memory serves me it was a rootbeer, crunchy taco and nachos and cheese. Am I right??

Marisa Jean said...

I have to admit that I, too was a taco bell virgin until I met my husband. Then he introduced me cheesy gordita crunches and I was hooked. Yummo.