May started off with Mother's Day. We have usually spent the Saturday (Mother's Day Eve) up in Wallsburg with Mama Yo. We carried on that tradition and had lunch and bonded with her. Sunday I woke up to my husband with his head over the toilet! Happy Mother's Day to me! So he was in bed all day and Mama Jo and I went to church and ate a yummy dinner while my poor hubby was upstairs popping saltine crackers! Luckily whatever he had didn't stay around for long. However, that is why I don't have any pictures on Mothers Day! On a brighter note, I got a new ceiling fan for our bedroom that has a remote control! I have never slept better! Here are a couple picture's of Eric's mom! We sure love her!
This past month our little girl has been quite the roller. She definitely is able to get around. I put her on a blanket on my bedroom floor one day and this is what I found when I got out of the shower! So funny!
May was also the month of our girls crop. Everyone was able to make it except Shelby who was at a show. We had a lot of fun and were of a very productive nature. I started Clara Jo's scrapbook and got over 30 pages done. Eric was so great to let me spend a lot of time with the girls and scrap. We had Clara Jo over there a little bit and the picture below shows that we have a future scrapper on our hands. We ended the weekend with our traditional outing to Bonsai.

A good friend from my mission had her baby at the end of April, so Clara and I went to meet the little guy. His name is Nathan and he is so dang handsome. He made my little girl look pretty big. I am used to her being the smaller and younger one. Here are the two little ones who will definitely be tight as time goes on.
At the end of the month, it was time for Mama Jo's birthday. We took her to dinner and I attempted to make another birthday cake. I need practice since it won't be long before I will have to be making birthday cakes for our little one. Mama Jo liked her cake, and I am proud to report that I shed no tears this time during the cake making process. For her gift, Eric and I washed all of her windows and Eric cut down a weed in her backyard. Here is my studly husband being manly :)
2 comments:
What a fun an busy month!! I love the last picture of Eric. That is great.
SOMMER! I am in town and I am going to call you so I can see you and that darling girl of yours, okay?
Post a Comment