Monday, June 28, 2010

June Holidays

First holiday that we had in June was Fathers Day! This was really fun this year because it was Eric's first Fathers Day with a little one...out of the womb anyways! He woke up to a yummy card from his little girl. We then went up to Wallsburg and spent the day with Eric's dad. It was a great and relaxing day. I am so grateful for Eric and the amazing dad he is. He does it all!!! I am already seeing signs of Clara Jo liking him better! Figures! :)







It was so fun to spend the whole day with Daddy Yo! He is my favorite. He loved us being up there, although I think it had more to do with the fact that we brought the little one up to see him. He is quite the doting grandpa!







The next holiday that we had was my birthday. I am finding a perk of having a summer birthday is that there is a good possibility that we will have family in town visiting. Sonya and her girls were here and Shane and Julie and their crew was here as well. With Shelby and her fam nearby, we had 4 out of the 5 kids together. We missed you Scott! We had a family shin dig a day or two before my birthday. We swam, ate, and went to a couple of my nephews baseball games. Sonya made this darling cake and everyone spoiled me with gifts. Eric bought me a Cricut machine to help me with my scrapbooking! I wasn't too excited to open that one! :) I was definitely feeling the love!







5 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

That is such a cute cake!! I am jealous of your cricut, Happy Birthday!

Kristie said...

What a cute cake!!!
Have fun with your Cricut!

Stephanie G. said...

Love the cake and your shirt, you look fabulous!!

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness--I am such a horrible friend! Andrea told me it was your bday and I totally spaced it! Forgive me! I absolutely loved hanging out with you on Saturday--let's do it again soon, okay (even though I forgot your bday)!

dcprattfamily said...

That cake was amazing!! Have you gotten your cricket out of the box yet??