Sunday, March 1, 2009

Phantom

Mama Jo and I had a bonding day yesterday as we went to the Hale Centre Theatre and saw Phantom. I had gotten Mama Jo tickets for her I and to go for her Christmas present. I remember her taking me to see plays a lot when I was young and I knew she liked the Phantom. Unfortunately, this Phantom was a different version so they didn't have the songs we were familiar with but it was an amazing play nonetheless. Then we had Eric meet us at Crackle Barrel for lunch. It was a bonding Saturday!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Sounds like a great experience and a lot of fun and bonding!!

AJ Candrian said...

It was so fun seeing you two the other day! I wish I could have stayed and chatted longer! I just love you guys!

Wendy Babcock said...

That is so fun! I love Hale they always put on a great show. I would love to do those kind of things.