
You got it! There is a little one in the oven and is due to arrive the 18th of September. I am 14 weeks along and my feelings of queasiness are fading! I personally feel it will be of the male gender because that is what the pencil trick says but for those of you who are like my hubby and are not a believer in the pencil... maybe a little girl! I guess we will wait and see eh?
16 comments:
Congratulations!! You are a good secret-keeper! Have fun being pregnant- enjoy every second- I miss it! How was the cruise while you were pregnant- were you sick? So, I totally remember doing the pencil trick when we were companions...and I was mad because mine said only 2 kids or something. The older I get with no children, the more I think it might have been right. Grr. Do you remember if I was going to have a boy or girl first?
I hope it's a girl just to proove the pencil trick inadequate. Seriously... a pencil? Come on! ;)
Oh how exciting! Keep us posted on what you are having...that is, if you are going to find out.
Congrats!!
Oh my gosh...enough with the pencil voodoo...or however you spell that! I too hope it's a girl just to prove the pencil wrong! :)
I think we should get togther now every sep. to have a combined b-day party, even if they aren't born on the same day :o)
Congrats Sommer! I am so excited for you and Eric. It's good to hear your queasy-ness is subsiding! Keep updates posted on how your doing! Me and your sweet pea will be birthday buddies! (21st, is close enough, right?) Love ya'll!
Congrats to you both. I always knew you'd be a great mamam. Just think you are one generation closer to becoming crazy granny yourself. Luv ya!
Wow -- congrats, Sommer!
I just want a baby!! I am so excited to hear all the stories that you go through. Babies are the best and you will never know what you did with yourself once they come. It is the most amazing thing ever!!
Sommer!
I am so happy and excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!! You will LOVE being a mom!! YAY!!!
Love,
Janelle Thornock
Sommer,
that is such a cute construction sign! I've seen it on the windows of several cars of parents, with kids inside. Those people sure are having fun with that!
Woah! Were you pregnant when we hung out? Good job on keeping your lips sealed. Eric had to tell Ty to get me to check your blog- sneaky, but CONGRATS!! That is SO exciting - we'll have to do some shopping and get together soon. Hello to Eric & Chesney!
Yippee Skippee homeslice! I'm excited for y'all. . . congrats!
~Brenda
Awesome! Congrats!
Hmmm... Looks like everyone is hoping for a girl!! Me too!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment