Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three

Three is a good number! It is how many years we have been married! Our three year anniversary just passed and it was a fun one. On Monday (the big day) Clara Jo and I took Eric out to lunch to Panda Express to celebrate! It was fun and quite yummy!




The next weekend, Eric and I left Clara with her Aunt Kris and went on a little over nighter. We went to the Homestead in Midway where we went for our first anniversary. We went bowling and we had so much fun being together that it doesn't even matter who won! Can you guess who won? :) We went swimming, ate lots of yummy stuff, and slept in until 10 the next morning. My personal favorite was when I treated myself to an hour massage! HEAVEN! I tried to talk Eric into one as well, but he wasn't going for it! Wrong choice my friend! While at the Homestead, we stayed at the Summer House! How appropriate!

3 comments:

jrushing said...

Awe...Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a fun and relaxing time!

Teresa said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad your anniversary getaway was awesome!

The Shepherd family said...

Glad you guys got to have your own little get away!!! Congrats again!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! I'd swear it was just last year when we were there at your wedding!!!