The seond incident was pretty funny. I was trying to buy Stadium of Fire tickets online and I gave Clara Jo a box of cereal to entertain her! Look at the aftemath of that great decision! Chesney thought it was great!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Uh oh!
Well Clara and I had a couple of experiences this last little while that really show off my great mothering skills. On afternoon, I was talking on the phone as I pulled up to my mom's house! A few minutes later I ended the call and got out and locked my keys and my child in the car! Smooth right? We called the police and they said someone would be right over...especially since there was a child in the car. Now this was the beginning of March but it happpened to be a warm and sunny day! It could have been much worse... like July or August! So a few minutes later comes a fire truck with 4 fire fighters and a police man pulls up right behind. Between the 5 of them it took at least 20 minutes for them to break in my car! Here is little one right afterwards! As you can tell she worked up quite the sweat getting rescued as she is eating her cookie in reward for her being such a good sport!

The seond incident was pretty funny. I was trying to buy Stadium of Fire tickets online and I gave Clara Jo a box of cereal to entertain her! Look at the aftemath of that great decision! Chesney thought it was great!
The seond incident was pretty funny. I was trying to buy Stadium of Fire tickets online and I gave Clara Jo a box of cereal to entertain her! Look at the aftemath of that great decision! Chesney thought it was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm glad CJ got out of the car just fine! Thank goodness for police/fire men.
Also, I love that you gave her a box of cereal. I hadn't even thought of that! Brilliant! Yesterday while we grocery shopped I gave James a lollipop (don't tell Brian!) so he would be good while we shopped. Sometimes you do what you gotta do!
Love the pic of the cereal! I thought that it was funny! :o) My kids do that all the time I just learned to put a small bowl of cereal in their reach, but I still end up with my floor looking like that sometimes :o)
Love it! As you now know it doesn't take long to get some "Mom of the year" awards!!! Next on the list...locking the kids in the house or should I say locking yourself out of the house!!!
I'm so behind on your blog... the story about locking her in the car is still funny though!
Oh, Sommer, that is too funny and I love that the cereal was Oh's! Clara Jo is adorable.
Post a Comment