Funny story: We walked in a little late and they were announcing that the BYU score of the game that they were playing and everyone started clapping. On our way out, I said to Eric, "Well that was great for everyone to clap because BYU won, shows that they are really pulling for their state." Eric turned to me and said, "Sommer, they were cheering because BYU lost!" To that I say, not very loving! :) He assured me that if it were reversed that the BYU game attenders would have the same reaction. Probably so!
Monday, March 1, 2010
I Heart U
So all of my fellow Cougar fans please do not think I have gone to the other side although it may look like I have! For Valentine's Day I got Eric and I tickets to go see his Utah Utes play basketball! I think my life would have been in danger had I shown up in my BYU apparel. I love basketball games because I can understand them more than football! We had a great time!

Funny story: We walked in a little late and they were announcing that the BYU score of the game that they were playing and everyone started clapping. On our way out, I said to Eric, "Well that was great for everyone to clap because BYU won, shows that they are really pulling for their state." Eric turned to me and said, "Sommer, they were cheering because BYU lost!" To that I say, not very loving! :) He assured me that if it were reversed that the BYU game attenders would have the same reaction. Probably so!
Funny story: We walked in a little late and they were announcing that the BYU score of the game that they were playing and everyone started clapping. On our way out, I said to Eric, "Well that was great for everyone to clap because BYU won, shows that they are really pulling for their state." Eric turned to me and said, "Sommer, they were cheering because BYU lost!" To that I say, not very loving! :) He assured me that if it were reversed that the BYU game attenders would have the same reaction. Probably so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is pretty funny! I can't believe that you cheer for the wrong team!!
Somm! I'm so excited to hear from you. Looks like you are doing well. CJ is sooo cute! Keep in touch babe! Miss ya now!
Post a Comment