This picture was taken quite a while ago...before Christmas even. This is Clara Jo with her friend Dani. Clara came into the world a week and a half after Dani did. Eric grew up with Dani's dad so we are all pretty tight. It was fun to have our little girls meet.
Here Clara is with her friend Laney taken in January. Laney was born a good two months after Clara but you wouldn't guess that by looking at the two little girls side by side. Laney belongs to one of my favorite mission companions that I am still close to. So loving!
This picture was just taken this past Sunday. Here Clara Jo is chillin in the chair with her friend Sophie. Sophie is a month and a half younger than Clara. We know Sophie through Eric's cousin that we hang out with a lot.
4 comments:
Clara looks so much like you and Eric!
I love the look on her face in that first picture.... so funny!
She is going to be miss social! I didn't know that you went on a mission.
Love all the babies!!!! so cute!!!
Post a Comment