Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

Last week my sister Sonya came to town to attend a crop with her friends. Before heading to the crop she (along with Mama Jo) decorated Clara Jo's nursery! I was so pleased with how it turned out. After her crop finished, we got together with the family and went out to eat to Bonsai to celebrate Sonya's birthday as well as our second annivesary! It was so dang yummy!
We are going on a couple of fun trips later this month so we wanted to stick around for our annivesary! Especially with it being on a Sunday! Heck, we even got to teach our first lesson in our new Primary calling to celebrate. It was a great weekend and we had a great day celebrating 2 years of putting up with each other...or Eric putting up with me. Looking back, we have had quite the eventful 2nd year of marriage.


The tender saying that is over Clara Jo's closet! We made a wish and you came true!


Sonya with her decorating inspiration! Thanks Aunt Sonya!


Mama Jo and the girls at Bonsai! It was fun to be together! Shelby and her cute family came and saw the new humble abode after dinner.


Clara Jo with her cute cousin Crew who is about 6 months older! I was proud to get a picture where they were both looking at me!



Eric and I and two years of marriage under our belt! I sure do love my Darlin!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Clara Jo's nursery turned out so cute! I love the colors and the polka dots!!!

AJ Candrian said...

Oh..... two thumbs up on CJ's room! I love it!!!!!!! Happy 2nd Anniversary... 2 down... forever more to go. :)

Brittany said...

DARLING room! I cannot wait until JB has his own room.

Fabulous talking to you yesterday--let's do it again soon!

The Shepherd family said...

I love how CJ's expressions are always of much joy! That room and the saying are precious!!!!!

Nicole Marsh said...

I love her nursery, so cute!!! As is Clara, I love her smile in that picture. Happy 2nd Anniversary.

Jillinda said...

Happy Anniversary! It's kind of crazy how quickly it goes by.

Cj's room looks beautiful. I love the polka dots. Did you use a stencil? So cute.

Marisa Jean said...

The nursery turned out adorable! Congrats on two years of marriage, too! :)

jrushing said...

Such a cute room! And Happy Anniversary! We are excited to see you all next weekend!!!!