Don't you just love when holidays and such fall on a Sunday? Valentines Day, our anniversary, and my day of birth are all on Sundays this year! Not a fan! So we celebrated on Valentines Day Eve! Eric's sister Kris came down from Orem to spend time with the little one while Eric and I went on a hot date! We went out to dinner to Macaroni Grill and no one came to wait on us for a little while so we ended up with a free dessert each! We loved that! Eric then kicked my trash in bowling! Not very loving of him! It was a fun evening and I sure love my Darlin!

Eric and I just before we left for our outing of love! :)

Clara Jo with her Aunt Kris

My two valentines before we went to church! Clara Jo is wearing a new dress her Grandma Rushing got her for Valentine's Day! So dang cute!

I am posing with the flowers that Eric had waiting for me when I came home from work on Friday! He is a keeper!
2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day guys! I am loving that little CJ's dress!
Awwww...he IS a keeper! Any man that remembers to give flowers is an A+ in my book--especially when they have to remember to give them early. Double points there.
Post a Comment