Life for our family has been crazy but good! We have moved out of Mama Jo's and into our new humble abode around the middle of January! We will post house pictures as soon as we get settled in a bit more. We miss our game nights and yummy meals at Mama Jo's, but it is fun to be on our own once more. Clara Jo is growing and becoming more fun everyday! She just had her 4 month check up and the doctor said she was doing great. She weighed in at just over 12 pounds. She loves to eat her hand and talk to anyone who will listen...although we have no clue what she is saying. She loves Chesney and laughs every time she barks. She is not so much a fan of her baths or of being buckled into her car seat. We have gotten into the routine of working part time and having Clara go to the sitter. She is so loved there and I am so blessed to have a place where I feel such peace leaving our little one. Working every other day is about perfect for me.
Eric and I are hoping for our lives to get boring from here on out since we have sold our townhouse, moved, had a baby, bought another house, had my car stolen, had my car returned, moved again... all in the last 5 months. Yes... boring sounds lovely about now! :) Here are a few random pictures of the last little while!
Eric with his U on our bathroom wall. We painted our red bathroom tan and this was the last of the red.
Clara helping her Daddy play dominos. Perhaps he needed some assistance in this game!
So I am a sucker for baby shoes! Here is CJ wearing a pair that is still a little too big for her. I am trying to be a patient mom! :)
The little one and the furry together again! They get along quite well!
Daddy and Clara Jo putting up the crib! We were so excited for Clara to have her own bed and her own room.
We were nervous for the transition from sleeping through the night in the swing to sleeping through the night in the crib! We were pleasantly suprised to find out that Clara did quite well in her crib! Love her!
Asleep on the couch at Grandma's house! I love looking at her when she is sleeping!
Mom and Clara Jo goofing around! We sure do have fun together!
12 comments:
I love you pictures! CJ is so cute and big! Can't wait for pics of the house:)
She is so adorable and we are willing to watch her anytime!!
Such a cute baby! Love the pic of the 2 of you at the bottom.
You guys are so cute! I'm excited to see you soon!
I love seeing these pictures! Clara is getting so big and adorable!!! :) I can't wait to meet her. :) (perhaps get her some more shoes?)
Clara Jo is DARLING! I can't believe she only weighs 12 lbs! James surpassed 12lbs at his 2 month check up!!! We are coming to Utah in June and I'd love to see you so I can meet your darling girl!
I love the shoes!! I am glad that she made the transition to her bed so well. That is great for you. i am glad that you posted again.
I love the pics. You and the little one are adorable together! I'm glad she likes the crib and I can't wait to see your house once you've finished all the decorations. Call me!
Those are some great pictures. You guys really have been busy. Congrats on the move, and her sleeping through the night in her bed. Milestones folks, it's what it's all about that first year. So cool, and CJ is such a cutie.
I love those pics! Sooo cute!!!! can't wait to see your new house!!!
Sommer that is the cutest picture of the 2 of you. She is just darling. I love her little round face.
OH MY GOSH!! So dang precious! I love the one with CJ on your shoulders... Johnathan's EC is developing nicely!
Post a Comment