Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Fourth

We had a very enjoyable day as we celebrated the birthday of our country. We woke up and went and spent the day with Mama Jo. We played cards and relaxed for most of the day. Later in the evening, we met up with our friends the Tuttles! We all packed our blankets, snacks, and card games and went to see the fireworks in Sandy. It was so much fun and lucky for us it didn't rain like it was supposed to.


Please appreciate the Cozumel shirt Eric is wearing! Way to be patriotic! :)


Eric, Sommer, Jaime, Steve

4 comments:

The Shepherd family said...

oh you are too looking pregnant :o)

Heidi Rushing said...

I don't know if wearing a Cozumel shirt is nearly as bad as going to Canada for the 4th!

dcprattfamily said...

How fun!! I'm jealous, I wish i was there to play too!

Jillinda said...

It was so fun to catch up with you on Sunday. I'm sorry that we haven't talked in forever. You still crack me up. You have the best sense of humor. Congrats again on your baby girl. So fun.