As you can see, I was really feeeling the love! I don't know if I am feeling older and wiser....just chubbier! Oh well, at least I have a good reason for that. :)
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Day of Birth
Well the birthday came and the birthday went! Now we have to start the count down all over! :) It was a great day. Sonya and her family were passsing through town and with Shelby and her family.... it was a day of family bonding. We all went and saw one of my all time favorite plays.... Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat! Then we had a bbq and played games. Below are some pictures of me and my family on the day of birth!




As you can see, I was really feeeling the love! I don't know if I am feeling older and wiser....just chubbier! Oh well, at least I have a good reason for that. :)
As you can see, I was really feeeling the love! I don't know if I am feeling older and wiser....just chubbier! Oh well, at least I have a good reason for that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
okay, now I am curious as to what was in the big bag! Your "day of birth" sounds perfect.
YEA!!! Happy Birthday! You know I will always remember your birthday, because it was ALMOST the day Tyler and I got married. :) You are so loved, hope you are doing great!
What a fun day! I love "Joseph" too. Hooray!
so i'm late on several things..
first off...as far as this post goes, happy birthday!
second off...yeah for the baby! I'm so excited for you! And i need to be a better reader of my friends blogs!
i miss you girlfriend!
I noticed that you got the Bullet! Have to played yet?? We absolutly love Bang! My sister and her husband gave it to Dean for his B day last year and we are always trying to find people to play with. If you guys ever make it down here, we'll have to give it a go. Happy belated Birthday!
Post a Comment