This is me and my good friend Cassi whom I loving call Cassah! She lives way too far away in South Carolina and I go through withdrawals since at one point we lived together, taught school together, and even served in the relief society presidency together in our singles ward. I haven't even let the fact that Eric asked her out before me get in the way of our tightness! :) She invited us to her family Christmas party (where we learned she is with child) and we went shopping one day! It was tender!
Next we have my high school chums Andrea and Jill. Please also notice our very attractive Cafe Rio Salads. They were very tasty! I am very proud of my tightness with these girls because it has lasted about ten years! Andrea and I have remained quite tight over the years since high school yearbook class and rooming together at Ricks College. We call each other often and it is loving. Jill and have become so close this year that we are like family....we have the same last name now after all! She is one of my favorite people and I just love spending time with her. We are wanting to go to Arizona sometime to see her ....and the warm weather isn't too bad either!
Next is my good friend Bethany. What is unique about Bethany is that she lives in town and only about 5 minutes away from me. We just had to have the holidays to find a time to get together and partake of Zuppas. We both teach fifth grade at different schools and that is where our tightness really began. We have made a resolution to be better at getting together this year. We are off to a great start as we had breakfast together yesterday! Tender!
Last but not least we have Becca Jo who was one of my neighbors at Ricks College about 7ish years ago. Thanks to facebook and email we have done pretty good in staying in touch. Her and her cute family live in the Congo and were in town so we got together and partook of some Olive Garden. They got to give their stamp of approval on my choice of spouse! However, I told Becca if she didn't approve it was too late! :)
So those are some loving friends and the yummy food that I got to enjoy this past holiday season. These are just a few of my friends that I have been blessed with. If you are not on this post and would like to be in a future post.... don't you fret and call me and we will set a time to bond and to partake of something tasty!
6 comments:
Eric just asked me out to get the scoop on you!! I had fun bonding with you over the holidays! Let's go Christmas shopping together every year!
AHHH!! So tender! I just love you Somm! And I miss you already. I am glad we are friends. And I'm glad we both love good food, such as Cafe Rio salads.
Yea! I made it on your blog! As always it was a super big delight to spend that bonding time with you. It went by way to fast! I sure love you!
Jill
I guess I'm not good enough friends with you to make the blog, but that's okay -- I love you anyway! :)
We can't wait to partake in the Young's goodness this weekend. We'll have a BLAST as always. See you soon chicka! Love & Hugs!
I want a Rio salad!!!!!!!! It is good that you keep up with friends! Just as long as you know who your favorite sister-in-law is!!!
Post a Comment