This is Eric with his dad in their matching shirts on Christmas Eve. I love his dad and think he is darling!
Does my hubby not have enough University of Utah stuff? It is all good....especially after the game they played! We are on Utah Time!
This is our first family photo on Christmas morning...including the furry one! She did well on her first trip to Wallsburg. We couldn't leave her out of Christmas!!
Eric's parents whom I lovingly call Mama Yo and Daddy Yo posing with the basket of goodies we got them. It seemed fitting since I have a Mama Jo and their last name being Young....it just works!
2 comments:
Such a nice Christmas... I don't think Eric could have left Chesney! He loves his baby girl too much!!
Love the clock! (but shouldn't it be blue? I think someone needs to take it back and exchange it ;o) Sorry we need to call back, but someone left us out of the cruise! :o( (j/k) Glad you guys had a good Christmas (and Chesney got to go too :o) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!~
Post a Comment