Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Picture Proof
We fulfilled our duty as American citizens this evening as we went to our church building and casted our vote. In doing so we got snazzy red stickers that prove we voted. Definitely a Kodak moment! We are watching online and wondering what will come of things. Either way, I think we are messed! Please appreciate my positive outlook on things!:) Below is our picture proof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you look at though you are holding your belly. . . is there something you're not telling me or is just a trick of the eye???
Yes we can! Yes we can! :)
what's with the "content" screen before your blog? Are yiou planning on putting some naughty pictures on here or something?
Good for you on letting your voice be heard!
Sommer!!! Hey there! You crack me up! haha. Go Singles Ward for sure! I haven't seen you in forever either! How are things going with you? It looks like they're going great! :)
What is on Eric's face? Did he bring home a dead animal after he went hunting?
Hey Sommer! It's been awhile, but you look like you are doing really well. I am glad you did your civil duty and voted. Jake and I did also but we were a little sad about the outcome. All the amendments I voted for didn't get passed. OH well in four years I will try again!
I love the pics. You guys are great! Thanks for taking one for the team on Wednesday with the whole spit up thing. He's yours to watch when you want to. :) I hope conferences went well for you.
Post a Comment