We have Mama Jo to thank for our evening! Eric and I both got a concert ticket for our birthdays this past summer and it was so dang fun! We went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel and then headed to the concert. Little Big Town performed as the opening act and they did an amazing job! Then came Carrie!!!She did so well and as usual I was bummed when it ended!! What a great night! Thanks Mama Jo!!! Below are some pictures of our fun evening!
The bomb and I :)
All three of us
Little Big Town
Carrie Underwood
8 comments:
Hey... what's that thing on Eric's face? :)
Oh you guys can still post :o) I'm glad you had a good time! :o) Wish I could have joined you :o)
I am so jealous. I have still never been to a concent. Living in Vegas we have lots of chances but the tickets are always so steep we just never have gone. They don't give two-fers on concerts. Glad you had fun!
What fun!
Sommah.... there is some weird guy in that picture with you and Mama Jo... I think it might be a hobo!!!
I'm glad that you guys got to go to another concert! I hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!
So jealous!
Dang! It looks like y'all had REALLY close seats! It looks like your almost at eye level with the stage! That's awesome! How fun! :)
Post a Comment