Thursday, November 22, 2012

Disney Date

Clara Jo and I had an opportunity to go on a mother/daughter date. Disney's World on Ice was coming and I knew that was something we both would really enjoy. Clara is just getting into Disney and learning all of the characters from the movies. Eric and I talked about taking her but the tickets where pretty expensive. Then I got a magazine in the mail that had a coupon for a great discount so I was sold. I called Eric at work and told him that I had  bought two tickets so one of us could go and one could stay home with little sis.  I also told him I would really like to be the parent who went. He didn't argue. Clara's favorites besides Mickey and Minne Mouse were the characters from Finding Nemo, the Little Mermaid, and The Lion King. I enjoyed all of it and felt like I was getting in touch with my child within! :)







1 comment:

Stephanie G. said...

I am SO jealous! I am glad that you had fun.