Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meeting Gracie


We had so many visitors come and meet our little Gracie after she was born. Oh how that kept me sane. We also were able to venture and take Gracie out pretty soon since it was such nice weather and not a sick season. Here is a lengthy yet tender post of Gracie meeting some high quality people. But first I must mention 2 things. 1. If you are not pictured...don't feel unloved, I was sleep deprived and probably forgot to get out my camera. 2. Warning...I look extremely hot in some of the photos! After baby pics...nothing like em!

 Grandma Rushing

 My co worker and good friend Heather

 The Crook family from down the street

 My cute job share partner Sarah

My friend Juli

 The Breeze family.....our cousins

 Melanie...she baby sat Clara Jo and oh how we love her

 Grandpa Young

 Uncle Shane

 Aunt Kris

 Grandma Young

 Gracie's cousins...the Dredges

 My friend from high school Michelle

 My Aunt Maurene, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Mark

 Aunt Shelby

 cousins Cassidy and Karsyn

 Uncle Scott and Aunt Heidi


Uncle Brian

 Cousin Kenzie
 Cousin Mitchell
 Cousin Kerrigan

Carrie and Tiffany...two girls that I served with on my mission
Jaime Tuttle...my friend from the ole singles ward

Sara Suman...my last mission companion

Andrea...my best friend from high school
Aunt Sonya




1 comment:

Lucy said...

Tiffany trained me, but I haven't heard from her since, except for one time I ran into her at Chuckarama-- how have you kept contact with her?! Is she on FB? Blog? So fun! I'll have to be better this time around taking pictures of visitors-- you are great at that!