Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brycina

Well, once we knew we were having another baby the big question I wanted answered was... what was the gender. So at my 12 week appointment, I made a deal with my doctor that if he wasn't too behind schedule at my 16 week appointment then he would take a peak for me. So over a month ago, Clara Jo and I went to the doctor and the doctor took a peak. He said I was impatient, but I told him I was simply being proactive! Well, the baby had a foot in the crotch area so the doctor couldn't give me 100% sure but saw no specific body part! So we knew that we were probably having another girl! He gave me an 85% guess. So I called Eric and told him the news. He quickly responded with something about having to build more bathrooms in the house. Poor Eric is going to be completely surrounded by females...including the dog.

Yesterday afternoon, we went to our 20 week ultrasound to see if that 15% was going to grow into anything! The nice ultrasound lady took a look and said if it were her, she would feel confident enough to paint a room pink! Fair enough!
We are both really excited as everything seemed to look great on the ultrasound! Our big issue now is what to name our new little girl! We have had our boy name since I was pregnant with Clara Jo. Bryce Eric Young! So since we had our suspicions of the female gender, I have lovingly called her Brycina! Eric says its never going to happen which I am aware of, but until we find the name...its going to have to do! :)
Here are some pictures of our little girl! I think these pictures are really great and I can actually tell what is what!





7 comments:

Teresa said...

Yay for another girl! So fun for you! We're still voting for Wallsburga :)

Lisa said...

Congrats! Hopefully she stays a girl right?:) I was just talking to someone who was expecting a girl up until HE was born...not that I'm trying to scare you. Haha I'm excited for you. My two girls are great friends so it'd be awesome if Clara Jo had a permanent girlfriend.

Nicole Marsh said...

Those are really good pictures! Congrats in the girl. What about Spring, or april or may? Good luck picking a name.

Stephanie G. said...

Hooray, the wait is over. Now you'll have so much more fun making bows and dresses and finding more cute shoes! :)

AJ Candrian said...

Oh my goodness. I've been meaning to call you about this all weekend! We'll chat soon. But Brycina is still one lucky little lady.

jrushing said...

It is always nice to know! I am happy for the news.

Marisa Jean said...

Awwww! Another princess! Good luck picking a name. That's the hardest part for us. We have tons of boy names which is why we're always going to have girls. LOVE the pictures! Especially the feet one!