So the day of birth was on Saturday of Conference weekend. So in between sessions, we took Clara out for a special outing. I found this trampoline place in town and it was full of trampolines. We paid 2 bucks for an hour of jumping. Eric and I joined in on the fun! Clara Jo loved it! It wore her out and she had a blast. It was a perfect little adventure for our birthday girl.
The day after Clara's birthday we had a little shin dig with family to celebrate the birthday! It was warm enough that we could have it outside on our new purchase...our patio!! It was fun getting everyone together and celebrating our little one!
Clara Jo definitely felt the love and was spoiled with a lot of gifts. Here are a few pictures of Clara Jo with just some of her new purchases.
11 comments:
Love you and your secret messages!!! Happy birthday Clara Jo! So excited for your cute family!
Very Clever Sommer! What a great B-day celebration. How are you feeling? Love all your fun pics!
Oh the joys of 2 ;o)(year olds). You are looking great by the way!!!! Looks like your running with Eric has paid off very well! :o)
You look great, Big sister hu? when's the baby due? COngrats.
Happy Birthday Clara Jo!!! Looks like the shin dig was a happening event ;) And I love the shirt too!
Haha I see it now!! That's cute!! Congrats :)
Wow!! What amazing news and such a wonderful birthday surprise!!
Awwww...what an adorable cutie! Love the idea of going to that trampoline place! That looks so fun!
She is so precious!! Mom and dad said they absolutely LOVED getting to know her when they went out to utah! Congrats to you as well! :) We've got a long way to go but we can DO it!!
I can't believe that she is 2!! What a fun place to take her too for her birthday. You are awesome!!
2?! how did that happen? What a fun day! Jimmie and I are planning on going to one of those trampoline places soon!
What a great mom! :)
Post a Comment