My Uncle Steve and Aunt Renee came out for a lenghty visit taking my cousin to baseball camp and EFY! They stayed with my mom and so we got to see them on several different occasions! It was so fun having them here and spending time with them. I love when I get to be around Southerners!! My Uncle Steve is crazy....just the way we like him. They both thought that little Clara Jo was pretty darn cute! Who am I to argue?
We had a couple of fun things that we did on Pioneer Day weekend. One night, we packed Clara in a hiking backpack and we treked up to Ensign Peak. We thought that was a fitting Pioneer Day activity and the view of Salt Lake City is amazing at the top. Clara Jo loved being in the backpack and seeing all there was to see.
Eric won some tickets to go to The Days of 47 Rodeo! So we went and ate a yummy dinner at Cracker Barrel and headed to the rodeo. We usually wouldn't take Clara Jo to something like this because she usually doesn't last too long! Since it was free we thought...why not? She did pretty darn good and loved to clap and dance with the music!
During the month of July, we took many trips to the park. We love to go pick up Subway and take it to the park and eat. Clara loves the park with the swings and the slides being her personal favorites. I love this picture of her.
3 comments:
I have to say it. It just pains me -- PAINS me -- to see that darling girl in that red shirt. ;) Okay, I said it. And I feel much better. Please pass along the suggestion to your hubby for a navy blue shirt the next go around. Much thanks. xo
What a fun July. I love that last picture of Clara, so cute!
I'm impressed that she lasted so long at the rodeo. My child would maybe survive 10 minutes, and that's if I had distractions.
She's so stinkin' cute! Awww...
Post a Comment