I had a great birthday and definitely felt the love. We had a family dinner and birthday shin dig the night before. I love when my birthday is because it is during the summer where my siblings and their families are more likely to be in attendance. This year was no exception as the Thornocks were here from Colorado!
So Eric took the day off to play with me on my day of birth! We went and put Clara Jo down at my mom's house, picked up my cute niece, and we went to Boondocks to play minature golf and arcade games. Great place to go to feel young! We had such a great time that we need not discuss who was victorious!
So we ended the birthday festivities with going out to dinner to Bonsai! One of the yummy places where they cook your food in front of you. It was so good and Eric had a fun time striking the gong during my birthday song.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I am glad that you had such a fun day. I love that last pictures Clara's face is so cute:)
You're so old now! JK. I'm so glad your birthday was such a fun time! Makes turning the big 3-0 a little more bearable.
Happy Birthday!! We need to do lunch, how does frozen Raspberry Lemonade sound?
That's a pretty sweet cake! My 30's are knockin' on the door, but I've been making fun of my husband so long that I know I'm going to have serious mocking when it's finally my turn.
I know i am late but I was thinking of you on your speical day. Glad to see you weathered turning 30 well. I am not looking foreward to it myself. Ethan told me that being 30 makes me almost 100 (thank you 6 yr old). So there you have it you're almost 100. Glad it was a great day!
Post a Comment