This year, we spent the entire weekend gearing up for the big day. On Friday night, we had a neighborhood flashlight Easter egg hunt. This was a lot of fun even though it was quite frigid! Between Mom trying to get pictures of Clara Jo, and Clara Jo being fascinated with what was going on around her, she only got a whoppin' 4 eggs! However, she was as happy as can be with her big score!
On Saturday, we went up to Wallsburg to spend time with Eric's family. While we were there, we colored eggs! Little one got into this, as she spilt the red dye all over Grandma Young's kitchen table! What a little helper!
When we woke up on Easter Sunday, someone had had a visit from the Easter Bunny! Clara came down the stairs and spotted her goods right away! It was so fun to see her get into the spirit of it all. So being the loser mom that I am, didn't buy Clara an Easter dress! We went with Easter shoes instead. However, I think she is looking pretty cute as we went to church!
5 comments:
So cute! And I think you did the right thing! Every girl knows it is ALL about the shoes!
Ooh, you know I love the shoes! Looks like a great Easter weekend! Oh and I love Clara's little pony tail!
I'm loving the shoes!! So glad Easter was fun for you all. Can't wait to see you all again soon, call me!
Ty has declared Clara Jo to be "Queen of Babies" and Lyla is the "Princess of Babies"! I wonder if the other babies out there know about this declaration!!
I love the dress and what girl wouldn't want shoes?
Post a Comment