This is our Thanksgiving family photo. As you can see, little one was not about to smile for us! So we got er done so everyone would know she was there! Please appreciate Chesney with her new haircut!
Aww isn't this a loving photo? Tender... simply tender!
Here is the head chef! While we all pitched in and brought things, Mama Jo did the turkey and mostly importantly...the cornbread dressing.
Steve was our turkey carver. Lets hope he is making this crusty at the football game and not another dinner guest.
The Youngs and Mama Jo
Mama Jo and her three girls
Uncle Brian and Clara Jo bonding before we had dinner. She is a fan of puzzles but unfortunately so is Chesney!
The two boys with the Thanksgiving essentials in their hands. They don't mess around.
My niece Kenzie and I in the midst of our Thanksgiving dinner! It was so yummy!
My two nine year old nieces that are just about a month apart. They love to bond with each other.
4 comments:
Those drumsticks are HUGE!!!! How fun! I bet you guys had so much fun that day! I love Thanksgiving!
Whoa... what is up with your hubby's facial hair?! Can we say "Mountain Man?" :)
Well shucks we wish we could have been there! It looks like you all had a fun time! Although I would like to have seen more pictures of the TV and new configuration of yo Momma's room!
Cutest tender pic EVER of you & the hubby!! LOVE it!
-Beth
Post a Comment