Thursday, December 9, 2010

Game On

So it was the day that Eric had been waiting for....the game between the red and blue.... the Utes and the Cougars! Of course the big questions was..... which team would Clara Jo be sporting. So being the loving and fair individual that I am came up with a solution! Clara Jo would start out supporting the Cougars since that who was victorious last year! I happened to have a red Ute shirt on hand. Whoever is winning at the time, that is the shirt she will wear! Brilliant right? Here are a couple of pictures of Clara in her pre game outfit!





Please appreciate our after Thanksgiving Day purchase... the boots! I can't get over how cute and little Clara Jo's boots are!

Here is a family picture of us right before the game started. Eric watched the game with a bunch of Cougar fans... just the way he likes it. It didnt hurt that it was on Mama Jo's new big, flat screen television she got when she retired.



Well, as the game started and progresed, little one was still in her navy blue attire. It wasn't until almost towards the end of the game when the team in red pulled ahead. So I put on her red t-shirt as part of the deal. As it turns out, the red team won by 1 point. Here are my two favorite people in red after the game.

7 comments:

Kristie said...

Such cute outfits for Clara!! She looks cute in both colors

Unknown said...

It looks like she enjoys wearing the blue more! :) That's a smart girl!

AJ Candrian said...

She looks way cuter (and happier) in the blue. Hands down. But I think you already know this.

Xoxo Grandma said...

Love the little one in blue too!
Don't worry, I'll be sending you the cutest bib I found at my house.

jrushing said...

Go blue! Blue is her color for sure!

dcprattfamily said...

Blue is definitely her color!

Elizabeth said...

She looks so cute!