As you can tell, our furry one and little one are quite tight. Even if Chesney tries to get Clara's toys! Even if Clara tries to eat Chesney's dog food! When it really comes down to it, they are the best of friends as they are hanging out in the kennel! Don't worry, right after I took the picture, I got Clara out of there. Probably not the most sanitary place in the house!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Growing Tighter
As you can tell, our furry one and little one are quite tight. Even if Chesney tries to get Clara's toys! Even if Clara tries to eat Chesney's dog food! When it really comes down to it, they are the best of friends as they are hanging out in the kennel! Don't worry, right after I took the picture, I got Clara out of there. Probably not the most sanitary place in the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is a stinking cute picture!
I love seeing her growing up! If it were me I would let them play in the house together (unless Chesney minds it) It helps build CJ's immunity up :o) Very cute!
That's so cute. She looks so happy!
That is too cute! I am always a fan of snapping a cute pic and sanitizing later. Hope ya'll had a great thanksgiving. I was helping Dad sort some pics yesterday, and we came across some of the ones from when we had Christmas parties at your old house. We were so little, but had so much fun. Miss you cuz.
too cute! Clara Jo!
Ha HA HA! I love it!!
Post a Comment