As of lately, Eric and I weren't the only ones climbing! Clara Jo decided to start standing up and holding on to furniture and things of a sturdy nature. She has even started climbing up the stairs. I was quite surprised to find this when I went to get little one after she woke up from a nap. What I learned this week was... it is much more challenging to get your little one down for a nap when she stands in her crib and screams. We had an hour or so long battle the other day....Mom finally won! But how can you not appreciate her new trick and how happy she seems to be about her new accomplishment.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Climbing Up!
So it was time once again to hike the Y! We have done this a time or two in the past, and we decided to tackle it again and see if we could make it. Okay, so we did it to see if I could make it....Eric was a no brainer! We left little one with her Aunt Kris and up Eric and I went. Good news is that I made it and that made me feel warm and fuzzy! Especially after I got to the top! What an amazing view! People who have given me slack lately for wearing red in the past....these photos are for you




As of lately, Eric and I weren't the only ones climbing! Clara Jo decided to start standing up and holding on to furniture and things of a sturdy nature. She has even started climbing up the stairs. I was quite surprised to find this when I went to get little one after she woke up from a nap. What I learned this week was... it is much more challenging to get your little one down for a nap when she stands in her crib and screams. We had an hour or so long battle the other day....Mom finally won! But how can you not appreciate her new trick and how happy she seems to be about her new accomplishment.

As of lately, Eric and I weren't the only ones climbing! Clara Jo decided to start standing up and holding on to furniture and things of a sturdy nature. She has even started climbing up the stairs. I was quite surprised to find this when I went to get little one after she woke up from a nap. What I learned this week was... it is much more challenging to get your little one down for a nap when she stands in her crib and screams. We had an hour or so long battle the other day....Mom finally won! But how can you not appreciate her new trick and how happy she seems to be about her new accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yup, before you know it she will be walking all over! :o) Looks like it is time to lower the crib too. :o)
Love the shirt! Glad to see you are back to the truth.
Time to lower that mattress. Little twerp is too talented for her own good. I LOVE that proud smile she's wearing. :)
Ummm. My only question is this: Why wasn't Eric wearing a navy blue/Y shirt when he was in cougar territory? Did he or did he not make you wear a red shirt when you were in Ute country? I think the game needs to be played fairly here. Please let him know my displeasure at this vast oversight.
Good job on making it to the top of the hike! I love the pic of CJ so cute.
I knew you'd make it to the top! You rock! Wow, she's climbing the stairs too? Good thing there aren't any at my place (inside anyway). :) Love it!!
Post a Comment