Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lately

Here are few updates as to what our little family has been up to lately!



We went to a free Collin Raye concert with some high quality friends as a part of Draper Days! We didn't have to be Draper residents to enjoy the free entertainment! :)



Little one has become quite the eater! This is what you get when you leave her alone with a graham cracker! Nothing a few wet wipes can't fix and boy does she enjoy it!



This is Clara's way to let me know she is done and tired of eating! Good thing we have body language to help us until she can tell us! Speaking of speaking....still saying dada as she has for months and I am waiting ever so patiently for mama.



Our Eric turned another year older! He had his 33rd birthday and I am enjoy the fact that I can still rub it in that I am still in my 20's and he is way into his 30's! I can only do that for a little while longer so I got to live it up! Eric was a happy boy as he got tickets to the first Utah football game this year against Pittsburgh.



We have found that Clara Jo has a love for the swings! She just giggles when you push her and she likes to go high! Our little daredevil!

And now the best for last, Clara Jo is officially on the move! She has been so close to crawling for a few weeks now and this past week she offically is all over. Many things are no longer safe.....our videos, Chesney's dog food, and such! We got a little clip our our crawler.

13 comments:

Mary and Dean said...

Super cute. Looks like you guys have been keeping busy. Glad to know all is well.

AJ Candrian said...

Happy bday Eric! I thought his birthday meal was mashed potatoes and gravy, until I clicked on the picture and made it bigger. :) I forget Ute fans do weird things like put ketchup on their eggs. :)

Grandma Bethany said...

Oh now your fun has really begun!
Before you know it, you will be getting all those locks on your cupboards. Her favorite toys will become your pots and pans!
She is darling!

Becca said...

Clara Jo is so dang cute!! :) I love the picture of her and her all done pose. :)

Kristie said...

Oh how fun!! Glad to see she's mobile and moving around everywhere! Way to go Clara!!

The Shepherd family said...

YAY for Clara!!! Now we need to have a crawling party before Dani takes off on foot!
Hope Eric and you had a good time on his B-day!

Teresa said...

OH YES!! The high quality friends have made it to the blog! I feel official now :)

Cute pictures of Clara Jo. Yay for her crawling now too!

Nicole Marsh said...

What there was a free Collin Raye concert?? Blake will be so jealous. Clara is so cute! I am glad that she is crawling now, I am excited to hear about all of the things that she will get into.

Marisa Jean said...

Busy, busy. Love that little gal. She's the cutest ever! :)

Stephanie G. said...

Love the crawling! Can't wait for her to show off next week. I'm glad y'nz have been having a blast. We need to play again soon!

dcprattfamily said...

So precious! I love how Eric is trying to stay out of the video by climbing over the couch!
Happy B-day Eric!

Jillinda said...

Clara is such a beauty! I love the video clip of her crawling too. Is that Eric climbing over the couch.

Heidi Rushing said...

Collin Raye is also coming to Desert Star in Nov. Kennedy thinks I should I fly her out there for it! I am so missing that little girl! She will seem so different when I see her next.