Oh, they will be the best of friends and go everywhere together!!
So stinkin' cute!!
"So tender!" :o)
Sommer, I found you through Brittany's blog. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I am so happy for you. Hope all is well with you.
I have to say I am impressed Chesney has kept her place in your heart! My dogs fell to my husbands responsibility. They are very cute together.
Awww...that is SOOO sweet!! haha. They're going to be best friends when she gets older! :)
That my friend is adorable! I hope the furry one isnt getting too jealous! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, they will be the best of friends and go everywhere together!!
So stinkin' cute!!
"So tender!" :o)
Sommer, I found you through Brittany's blog. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I am so happy for you. Hope all is well with you.
I have to say I am impressed Chesney has kept her place in your heart! My dogs fell to my husbands responsibility. They are very cute together.
Awww...that is SOOO sweet!! haha. They're going to be best friends when she gets older! :)
That my friend is adorable! I hope the furry one isnt getting too jealous! :)
Post a Comment