Sunday, October 26, 2008

One With Nature

So we have been enjoying the autumn ish weather while it has still gracing us with its presence! First of all, we have my little Elmer Fudd. Eric busted out the bright orange attire and went into the woods where he was indeed one with nature. His goal was to catch a deer but he was not too successful in accomplishing that goal. On a more positive note, I think he is working it in his bright orange clothing!



Yesterday we had the chance to go horseback riding in Wallsburg where Eric is from. It was gorgeous weather and there were so many colors there to see. I had a horse named Sunny which I thought went well with Sommer. However, Sunny had quite the gas problem and he farted quite often throughout our ride. As I was on the back of the horse I did feel like I was one with nature... smells and all!

7 comments:

Chelita said...

Wow Eric- Orange is definitely your color! :) And sommer- you are ever so smashing on your horse as well! I did have a good laugh at his gas problem! Only you would have that luck! :)Jill

jrushing said...

Wow you must miss your brother Somm. Bright orange attire and a horse that has a gas problem...?

AJ Candrian said...

Remember when we were freshman and we were exercising once ... doing those ab workouts... and someone else had a gas problem. HA HA HA

Mary and Dean said...

You poor thing, gas and you just seem to go hand in hand. I remember there being issues during Indian Leg wrestling too :0).

Sommer and Eric said...

Hey now ladies, I think you are not remembering the college days correctly! Let us be nice to Sommer please! :)

Heidi Rushing said...

I thought Eric was getting ready to head off to TN to meet up with Scott and Shane for the game! They are often mistaken for wild animals so it's all good!

The Shepherd family said...

Boy it sounds like you and gas problems seem to go hand in hand Sommer :o) By the way, I think I rode sunny once, and I don't remember it having any gas problems with me on board :O) Don't ya just love becoming one with nature! ;o)