Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Beginning




What a perfect place to start our blog.....our honeymoon. We went to the grand state of California. San Diego to be exact. I had never been to California before so this was really exciting for me. We did a lot of fun things and had a great time. Of course one thing that we had to do was spend some time on the beach.

We had a two day pass to Sea World so we had some time to become aquatinted with our animal friends there. I left with the dream of wanting to become a Shamu swimmer. What really got me was the part where you can stand on the whale's nose. Eric said when I have a job contract signed, we can move there! LOVE IT! We also got to feed the dolphins. It was tender!

1 comment:

kEnNedY said...

Sorry I bet you to your future career, I rode Shamu when I was 2! Don't remember the ride but I do remember getting the snow cone when the whole thing was over :) Nice blog and about the concerts- take me with you!!!!!!!!